Join us in praying for these missionaries as they share
and minister the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the nations.
Mike & Kelli Anderson
The Andersons spent their first few years analyzing the Curto language, developing literacy materials, preparing oral Bible stories, and translating the first Scripture portions to promote interest in the Gospel. Some seeds of interest began to grow. In 2013, there was a breakthrough when, through miraculous circumstances, the first Curto family began to study at the Ammi Training Center. Ammi is a school where indigenous people from all over Brazil come to learn about God. Although the Curto family came to Ammi primarily seeking physical safety, they soon found safety for their souls as one-by-one the entire family came to know Christ. The daughter was the first Curto believer and she developed a strong passion to see her people worship the one true God. The Curto church is growing despite persecution and more new believers are studying God’s Word at Ammi.
In 2015, Mike and Kelli moved to the Ammi Training Center and currently serve by teaching, discipling and working alongside these new Curto believers, as well as students from other language groups. They also help lead mission teams both going out from Ammi to local villages and receiving teams from the States to serve at Ammi. God is growing his church among the Curto and other indigenous people of Brazil. It is an exciting time as God is turning hearts from fear of the spirits to faith in Christ.
- Pray for Curto church
— strength for believers as they endure persecution
— courage as they boldly share their faith
- Pray for Mike and Kelli
— strength and safety for each day
— wisdom as they share the gospel to many peoples of many cultures
— schooling for their children as there are limited options beyond homeschooling
Jesse & Krista Ashmen
“Sweden is so post-Christian that it is pre-Christian.” Upward of 90 percent of the population does not know Jesus as Savior, and many of the churches are either dying or doctrinally lost. More recently they have created connections and built relationships with many refugees that have come to the country in the past years. The Ashmens serve as the Scandinavian field leaders with European Christian Mission (ECM), and they partner with several local churches and Bible schools.
- Praise the Lord for the spiritual awakening this crisis has caused among many believers.
- Pray for the Swedish state church — that they would remain biblically faithful as they are thrust into this leadership role.
- Pray for those persecuted here. Many Middle Eastern brothers and sisters continue to receive threats on their lives and well-being.
- Pray for the Ashmens; pray for strength, wisdom, and clarity as they navigate the uncertainty of such a ministry.
- Pray for their kids — Eleri, Adalyn, and Evangeline as they are being raised in the most secular context in the world.
Eric & Katie Dodson
They provide support in various ways including church planting, missionary training, discipleship, encouragement, medical, clothing and fresh water outreaches and spreading of the Gospel to the unreached people groups in Ghana and West Africa. Eric and Katie are based in Tamale Ghana but often work in remote, hard to reach areas.
Eric and Katie also are leading the Bethany Global University missionary internship program. Ghana is one of nine international sites offered by BGU. The interns are training and studying to become full-time missionaries to wherever God calls them.
- For Jesus, the Messiah, to reveal Himself to the Muslims in West Africa and that the Lord would lead us to those looking for Him.
- For wisdom to walk out the Lord’s calling and assignment for us in Ghana and West Africa and the strength to endure.
- For Christ’s love to saturate us and overflow to all those we work with, serve and minister to. (Eph. 5:1 – 2)
- For the power of God to walk in the Spirit and not the flesh. (Gal 5)
- For understanding and wisdom to war in the spirit and not just work things out in our own understanding. (Eph. 6:10 – 20)
- That God would be honored, glorified and lifted up in all that we say and do.
Warm Springs, OR
Brent & Lindsay Wright
Warm Springs, OR
In June of 2016, they held their first Sunday service and Wednesday night Bible study. Brent’s goal is to maintain the example of Athey Creek by teaching verse-by-verse through the Bible and to follow the Acts 2:42 model of worship, prayer and fellowship. Each Wednesday night, they provide dinner for the church (and for whoever wanders by) before they open the Word to study and discuss the Scriptures.
Because of abuses suffered and freedoms taken from the tribal members by past missionaries in the name of Christian service, a deep mistrust of Christians has developed. The Wrights have had the opportunity to hear some of their accusations and misgivings, learn from them, and share the real love of Christ.
A word from the Wrights: “The reservation is an area high in crime and drug and alcohol abuses, so we have found the most fertile ground to be in the jail. Weekly Bible studies with the men and women separately have given us abundant opportunities to share God’s love, truth, and message of freedom with a fruitful harvest! In the few short years we’ve been here, we have seen the Lord’s faithfulness to open doors and hearts that were closed to the Gospel and provide a hunger for His Word. We feel so privileged that God allows us to share His love and truth with these wonderful people. Our hope and prayer is that hearts will continue to open to Jesus through His Word, so those who are lost and broken will find peace and grace in Christ. We are so thankful for and depend on your prayers!”
These missionaries must remain anonymous because of the countries and circumstances in which they are serving. Please keep in prayer:
Athey Creek partners with a family serving in Tibet.
My stirring to serve in the Middle East began upon reading the Biblical account of Ishmael crying out to God in the desert. God heard Ishmael’s cry and provided a well of water to drink. Today, the descendants of Ishmael remain thirsting, thirsty for Living Water.
Our ministry aims to develop relationships with Muslims and Nominal Christians. We introduce others to worship the True and Living God, to plant seeds of the Kingdom of Heaven, to pray together to the God who hears, to share the Word of God, to share the gospel message of Jesus the Christ, to make disciples, and to baptize in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Give thanks to the Lord for His gracious appearances, miraculous healings, for His merciful kindness and His truth that continues to endure in this dry and desert land.
- Pray for hearts to be softened, and for the Lord to soften hearts.
- Pray for wisdom in sharing the good news, and patience unto the Lord and His timing.
- Pray for newly planted seeds to remain growing.
- Pray for whole tribes to be saved as God is entering each tribe in powerful ways!
- Pray for unity in the church through Jesus the Christ.
- Pray for a humbleness of heart in a bold and wild land.
- Pray for new believers to be baptized.