Athey Kids Summer 2nd and 3rd grade
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM 27 July 2020 28 July 2020 29 July 2020 30 July 2020
It's summer and that means we get to spend another awesome time together at camp! Get ready to play fun games, hang out with friends, and hear what the Bible says about building our house on the rock.
Here are things you need to know:
- Drop off at the church will be at 9 a.m. Pick up at the church will be at 4 p.m.
- This is not an overnight camp--families must drop-off and pick-up at the times listed each day (Monday - Thursday).
Check-in will be as follows:
1. When you arrive, you will be guided by our parking crew to a space.
2. Families will remain in their car until an Athey Kids team member approaches.
3. The Athey Kids team member will ask a few health questions and take the temperature of the child attending camp. (Campers with temperatures above 100.4F will not be allowed to attend camp for that day.)
4. Parents will be given a guardian receipt upon check-in. When you pick-up your child you MUST bring this receipt with you.
Campers will be placed in groups of 10. These groups will remain the same for all four days. Campers must bring their own sack lunch each day. Snacks will be provided. Campers are encouraged to bring a full water bottle each day.
The numbers of campers attending 2nd and 3rd grade camp is limited to 200. Once we reach 200 campers, a wait-list will be created. If you sign up for camp but then need to cancel, you must do so no fewer than three days before camp begins
2nd grade and 3rd grade
Click HERE to fill out the release form.