Athey Kids Summer 4th and 5th Grade
7:30 AM to 5:00 PM 20 July 2020 21 July 2020 22 July 2020 23 July 2020
Are you ready for summer camp?! We are so excited to spend time learning about what Jesus taught us in the Sermon on the Mount. And there will be some fantastic games, fun crafts and lots of fun with friends!
Here's what you need to know:
- Drop-off at the church will be at 7:30 a.m.; drop-off at Camp Yamhill will be at 9 a.m.
- Pick-up at the church will be at 5 p.m.; pick-up at Camp Yamhill will be at 4 p.m.
- This is not an overnight camp--families must drop-off and pick-up at the time listed for each location each day (Monday - Thursday.)
- Families must choose one location for pick-up and drop-off for the entire four days of camp.
- At both drop-off locations, check-in will be as follows:
- Families will remain in their car until an Athey Kids team member approaches.
- The Athey Kids team member will ask a few health questions and take the temperature of the child attending camp. (Campers with temperatures above 100.4℉ will not be allowed to attend camp for that day.)
- Campers will be placed in groups of 10. These groups will remain the same for all four days.
- Campers must bring their own sack lunch each day. Snacks will be provided.
- Campers are encouraged to bring a full water bottle each day.
- The numbers of campers attending 4th and 5th grade camp is limited to 100. Once we reach 100 campers, a wait-list will be created.
- If you sign up for camp but later need to cancel, you must do so no fewer than three days before camp begins.
4th grade and 5th grade
Sign-ups close Monday, July 13th
Click HERE to fill out the release form.