26 Jun 2022 (12:00 AM)
02 Jul 2022 (12:00 AM)
Hey, High Schoolers! This summer, we are heading back to Mexico to build houses in Vicente Guerrero. This trip will take place the week of June 26-July 2, 2022, and the cost will be $800, which covers all airfare/transportation, house building materials/supplies, and accommodations/food costs while in Mexico. We are excited to see God’s hand working in the youth and blessing those in need through this trip!
- Forms & Notarization Meeting: Sunday, May 1, from 2pm-4:00pm (1 parent minimum required)
- Building Team Meeting 1: Saturday, May 28, from 9am-10:30am (parents not required)
- Building Team Meeting 2: Saturday, June 18, from 9am-10:30am (parents not required)
- $800 ($200 deposit due at sign-up, remaining $600 due by May 30)
- Trip insurance is required (additional $20-40, choose your own provider)
Passports should be submitted by April 17.
WHAT TO BRING
- $20 cash for a Visa at the border
- Spending money (if you want to buy souvenirs)
- Modest clothing (enough for 7 days, including 5 days worth of work clothes)
- Water bottle
- Dust buff for your face
- A sun hat
- Work boots or shoes (must be close-toed, no sandals or Crocs)
- Beach clothes, including a modest swimsuit and towel (yes to sandals and Crocs)
- A vaccine is NOT required to cross the border.
- Masks on planes are set to expire May 11.
Sign-ups are waitlist only.
*Please view our Mexico Handbook (at the bottom of this page) for an overview of the trip and answers to frequently asked questions.