The Audio Engineer assists in all aspects of ACCF audio and lighting operations, including LED wall-projected media. This position will assist ACCF in providing the best possible worship experience.
- Agree to ACCF doctrinal distinctive and vision as found in our What We Believe / Vision statement.
- Fulfill the character qualifications of a deacon as taught in the Scriptures.
- Proficient in audio mixing and recording skills with experience in analog and digital board mixing, or earnest desire to complete training in these skills.
- Ability to work with and lead volunteer teams.
- Exhibit skill to think quickly and react/troubleshoot effectively in high-stress situations.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of adapting and thriving in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in weekly staff meetings and special events as needed.
- Work with other Front of House Team members to mix and record ACCF audio at a high level for main services and a wide variety of other ministry events/studies.
- Assist in stage set-up and strike for all tasked events and services as needed.
- Assist in managing all sanctuary and foyer lighting.
- Assist with special events including, staging, rental, power, and other set-up needs.
- Assist in managing all audio-visual assets including, but not limited to instruments, speakers, amps, microphones, cables, soundboards, audio recording equipment, lights, monitors, related electrical panels, sound booth and stage seating.
- Coordinate, execute, administer and/or support any tasked work projects.
- Assist in editing audio teachings and publish to the web.
- Work as a team with ACCF staff, always being edifying to one another.
- All other duties as assigned.