Kids CampGrade School
Monday, Jul. 24th at 8 am - Thursday, the 27th at 5 pm
This is the Big One! We’ve got 4 action-packed days and 3 fun-filled nights lined up at Camp Yamhill. Cabins, fields, a river and lake, plus awesome teams and amazing games, the cafeteria, the zip line, and much more. Will your team take 1st? Will you win the follow-the-leader competition? What will this year’s T-Shirts look like? Will they capture my good side in all the sweet pictures and videos [many of which will be uploaded daily to our GRADE SCHOOL VAULT during Kids Camp week]? Hope you’re ready for an action-packed week of fun in the Son.
3rd-5th Graders (as of September 2017)
- $50 deposit due Wednesday, July 5th (required to sign-up)
- Full payment due Wednesday, July 19th
- For any family sending a second child, the cost will be $125 for the second child
- For any family sending a third child, the cost will be $100 for the third child
- If you have $$ concerns, please fill out our EVENT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION a minimum of two weeks prior to the event.
Saturday, June 10th - Wednesday, July 19th
- Sign-ups are now closed.
- A Camp Yamhill challenge course RELEASE FORM is required in order to ride the zipline. Please fill one out for each child attending and bring it to the Children’s Ministry information table prior to the event.
What to Bring
- Your Bible
- Warm and cold weather clothes
- A towel
- Swim suit/trunks
- An extra pair of shoes or sport sandals
- Sleeping bag
- Sun screen
- Insect repellant
- A heart that’s ready to draw close to Jesus and have a ton of fun.
What Not to Bring
- Electronics (cell phones)
- Electronic game systems