Production Ministry Assistant
The Production Ministry Assistant provides high-level support to the Production Director, along with other production staff, in a wide range of activities in the performance of administrative responsibilities. As directed, they will oversee administrative systems, assist with events coordination, provide office support, while interacting with staff, vendors, and providing a high level of service to all production volunteers.
- Agree to ACCF doctrinal distinctives and vision as found in our What We Believe/Vision statement.
- Fulfill the character qualifications of a deacon as taught in the Scriptures.
- Possess strong administrative skills and other abilities such as communication, writing, analysis, leadership, an energetic attitude, and a meticulous work ethic.
- Competent in computer skills, including MS Office, macOS, typing, etc.
- Possess 3+ years of office assistant work experience. Production assistant experience preferred.
- Awareness and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Self-directed, able to lead others and manage projects.
- Schedule and task focused; able to prioritize and complete duties using tracking software, lists, etc.
- Analytical thinker and good with time management.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in meetings and special events as needed.
- Provide the Production Director with daily administrative support.
- Assist with budget management, logging weekly receipts and reports to the appropriate budget.
- Prepare for meetings, take meeting minutes as needed; create presentations, spreadsheets, etc.
- Managing reports, presentations, memorandums, correspondence, databases, and other administrative responsibilities, as directed.
- Help coordinate production events by tasking, planning, organizing, and assisting, as necessary.
- Provide overall production support for ACCF ministries, pastors, staff, at services and events, to include shopping, errands, set-up, tear-down, and other support as needed.
- Work as a team with ACCF staff, always edifying one another.
- All other duties as assigned.