Audio and Lighting Technician
The Audio and Lighting Technician assists in all aspects of ACCF lighting and audio, including LED wall-projected media. This position will assist in providing ACCF the best possible worship experience.
- Agree to ACCF doctrinal distinctive and vision as found in our What We Believe / Vision statement.
- Fulfill the character qualifications of a deacon as taught in the Scriptures.
- Ability to work with and lead volunteer teams.
- Exhibit skill to think quickly and react/troubleshoot effectively in high-stress situations.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in lighting design with experience on both analog and digital lighting consoles, or an earnest desire to complete extensive training in these skills.
- Proficient in navigating and operating both Macintosh and Microsoft computer systems.
- Familiar with Resolume and Renewed Vision ProPresenter and the use of screens/LED Walls, or a desire to complete training.
- Ability to mix and track audio, or an earnest desire to complete training in these skills.
- Capable of adapting and thriving in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in weekly staff meetings and special events as needed.
- Work with other Production Team members to design lighting cues and looks to best support services, meetings, studies, and events.
- Develop and schedule lighting technicians and media operators.
- Work with other Front of House Team members to mix and record ACCF audio.
- Stay up to date on current lighting-related hardware and techniques to support ACCF.
- Assist in stage set-up and strike for all tasked events and services as needed.
- Assist in closely managing all sanctuary and foyer lighting.
- Assist with special event tasks including, staging, rental, power, and other set-up needs.
- Coordinate, execute, administer and/or support any tasked work projects.
- Work as a team with ACCF staff, always being edifying to one another.
- All other duties as assigned.