Kids CampGrade School
Monday, Jul. 23rd at 8 am - Thursday, the 26th at 3 pm
This is the Big One! We’ve got 4 action-packed days and 3 fun-filled nights lined up at Camp Yamhill. Cabins, fields, a river and lake, plus awesome teams and amazing games, the cafeteria, the zip line, and much more. Will your team take 1st? Will you win the follow-the-leader competition? What will this year’s T-Shirts look like? Will they capture my good side in all the sweet pictures and videos (many of which will be uploaded daily to our Grade School Website during Kids Camp week)? Hope you’re ready for an action-packed week of fun in the Son.
3rd-5th graders (as of September 2018)
- $50 deposit due Wednesday, July 5th (required to sign-up)
- Full payment due Wednesday, July 18th
- For any family sending a second child, the cost will be $150 for the second child
- For any family sending a third child, the cost will be $125 for the third child
- If you have $$ concerns, please fill out our EVENT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION a minimum of two weeks prior to the event.
Saturday, June 2nd through Wednesday, July 18th
- You can sign-up ONLINE or at the Children’s Ministry info table during any of our regular church services.
- A Camp Yamhill Challenge Course RELEASE FORM is required in order to ride the zip line at camp. Please print, fill out all highlighted fields, and turn in to ACCF Grade School Ministry at the church building on or before the start of the event.
What to Bring
- Your Bible
- Warm and cold weather clothes
- A towel
- An extra pair of shoes or sport sandals
- Sleeping bag
- Insect repellant
- A heart that’s ready to draw close to Jesus and have a ton of fun.
What not to Bring
- Electronics (cell phones, game systems)