March Madness Video ChallengeGrade School
Saturday, Mar. 3rd at 8 am - Wednesday, the 28th at 12 am
An opportunity for grade schoolers to make a Bible related video and win free entry into the Pizza Prize Pack Party! All kids who submit a video according to the rules, during the ‘Challenge’ will gain entry into the ‘Party’. The Party will take place on Wednesday, April 11th. Tickets to the Party will be passed out, in grade school class, to all official March Madness participants on Wednesday, April 4th.
- The Challenge is from March 3rd through March 28th.
- The last date videos can be submitted is Wednesday night, March 28th.
One video may be submitted per grade school kid/household. Videos may be submitted earlier than March 28th, but not later. Family, friends, and kids who participate in a group video may submit no more than one video for the entire group, and reap the spoils collectively (they all get to attend the ‘Party’); no grade schooler in any given video may be a part of any other submitted video. The Party is for grade school kids only.
Submit a video of you, your family and/or friends. Anyone or anything can be in your video. Your video shall fit one of the following criteria:
- Bible story reenactment
- Modern day version of a Bible story
- Skit/play or story of a Biblical idea
Videos can be funny, serious, or both. Submit your video to us using the following method:
- Hand us a USB drive with the video file on it. (Please ensure that you do not use low video quality.)
- List all grade schoolers who participated in your film. (By signing-up at the Children’s Ministry Info Table.)
- Do not email us video files, YouTube links, etc.
- Have your parents help you with submitting your video.
- We are more than happy to return your USB drive to you after the Challenge.
- We have USB drives available to anyone who needs one for the Challenge.