WEDNESDAYS 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
We want every Jr High student to be rooted and built up with Jesus, having an abiding faith in Him! Abide meets Wednesday Nights from 7pm-9pm, at the Three Rivers Charter School. All kids must be dropped off and pick up from the school. For safety reasons, there cannot be street crossing.
The emphasis with this gathering is to show each student how to practically and purposefully follow Jesus in this dark world.
What to expect at Abide:
- Be dropped off at Three Rivers Charter School
- Hangout time on the blacktop and game room
- Worship and 20-minute Bible teaching focusing on personal application from the gospel.
- 5-minute small group time where the kids will work together to answer personal applicational questions.
- A corporate discussion recap followed by an activity or game
If you have any questions, please email [email protected] for a quick response.